Each year the Auditor General for Scotland publishes a review of the NHS in Scotland. The report assesses financial and wider performance and highlights significant issues facing the NHS.
We will comment on areas including:
- the financial performance of the NHS in 2018/19 and the financial outlook for the NHS in 2019/20 and beyond
- strategic financial management, including the new medium-term financial framework
- leadership and governance, including the blueprint for good governance in NHS Scotland
- performance against national targets, including waiting times
- transformation and progress against the Health and Social Care Delivery Plan.
We aim to publish our report in October 2019.