Audit can drive change ...
We are responsive, innovative and ambitious in our work and in how we develop Audit Scotland as an organisation. We deliver our strategic priorities in three ways:
Delivering core value
- Provide assurance on public spending through high-quality audit work.
- Protect the foundations for strong public audit by remaining a stable and reliable organisation.
- Maintain and strengthen core activities, and recognise when approaches and products are outdated.
Sustaining positive change
- Support positive changes in public services through wider scope work and Best Value and performance audit products.
- Maximise our impact and be more efficient and effective, through experimentation and innovation.
Supporting transformation and reform
- Share good practice and support innovation to facilitate radical changes in public services.
- Deliver transformative innovation and radical changes in our audit approach and new ways of working.
- Lead the public audit system in Scotland and thinking in the audit sector.
For more detail on how we apply this to each of our priorities, read our Corporate Plan.